The Maine Office of Tourism does active outreach to drive a shared vision for tourism in Maine by informing industry stakeholders about MOT research, marketing campaigns, PR initiatives, and accomplishments; and sharing information on global travel trends and industry best practices.
- State of Maine Tourism Partner News, a monthly email received by approximately 6,000 Maine tourism businesses, organizations and stake-holders
- Twitter page @MOTIndustry
- Industry briefings and public meeting presentations
- Governor’s Conference on Tourism
- In-state media – The Maine Office of Tourism is the lead source of information regarding trends in statewide and regional tourism visitation to Maine.
The communications program is overseen by Jennifer Geiger, MOT’s communications manager. You can reach Jennifer at 207-624-7454 or at email@example.com