2022 Governor’s Conference on Tourism
Thanks to all who attended the 2022 Governor’s Conference on Tourism in April. If you were not able to attend, you can find 2021 reports and 2022 planning materials on the conference website, including:
- VIDEO recording of MOT Report
- 2022 Office of Tourism Annual Plan
- 2021 Economic Impact and Visitor Tracking Report
- 2021 Maine Tourism Highlights
- VIDEO recordings of 2022 Tourism Award recipients
Q3 Stakeholder Update
The next stakeholder webinar will take place on Thursday, July 21, 2022, 10am-12noon. Save the date!
More Useful Tools
Look Out for ME is an initiative providing guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors safely and responsibly, with respect for the land and waters we all love. As more people than ever before venture out to explore the forests, mountains and coastlines that make Maine uniquely Maine, it’s natural that some might not know or may need a reminder of the ins-and-outs of responsible recreation.
- Look Out for ME – help us spread the word about how we can all do our part to protect Maine’s natural resources for generations to come.
“Look Out for ME” Initiative Presentation (2/11/21)
Managing Visitor Expectations – Resources
- Messaging document
- Thank You for your Patience – 11×17 poster
- Thank You for your Patience – 8.5 x 11 poster
Social Media Best Practices – Marshall Communications has written this guide for social media best practices
The VisitMaine.com Travel Protocols page provides the most recent travel protocols for visitors traveling to Maine.
The Maine CDC has the most updated information on Domestic and International Travel requirements.
- The Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- The Maine Department of Economic and Community Development
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention