2023 Q3 – Quarterly Stakeholder Update
Thanks to all who attended the quarterly Tourism Industry Stakeholder Update on September 21, 2023. To follow up, or if you were not able to attend, here are links to the recording and presentations.
- MOT Grants Program Update
- Market Perception Study of Canadian Visitors to Maine
- Fall 2023 Paid Media Campaign
SAVE THE DATE!
The next Stakeholder Update Webinars will be held:
- Q4, 2023 – Thursday, December 7, 11am-12:30pm
- Q1, 2024 – Thursday, February 15, 11am-12:30pm
2023 Q2 – Quarterly Stakeholder Update
2022 Q4 – Quarterly Stakeholder Update
Thanks to all who attended the Tourism Industry Stakeholders’ Update on November 16, 2022. To follow up, or if you were not able to attend, here are links to the recording and presentations.
- Video recording
More Useful Tools
Look Out for ME is an initiative providing guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors safely and responsibly, with respect for the land and waters we all love. As more people than ever before venture out to explore the forests, mountains and coastlines that make Maine uniquely Maine, it’s natural that some might not know or may need a reminder of the ins-and-outs of responsible recreation.
- Look Out for ME – help us spread the word about how we can all do our part to protect Maine’s natural resources for generations to come.
“Look Out for ME” Initiative Presentation (2/11/21)
Social Media Best Practices – Marshall Communications has written this guide for social media best practices