2022 Q4 – Quarterly Stakeholder Update
Thanks to all who attended the Tourism Industry Stakeholders’ Update on November 16, 2022. To follow up, or if f you were not able to attend, here are links to the recording and presentations.
- Video recording
More Useful Tools
Look Out for ME is an initiative providing guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors safely and responsibly, with respect for the land and waters we all love. As more people than ever before venture out to explore the forests, mountains and coastlines that make Maine uniquely Maine, it’s natural that some might not know or may need a reminder of the ins-and-outs of responsible recreation.
- Look Out for ME – help us spread the word about how we can all do our part to protect Maine’s natural resources for generations to come.
“Look Out for ME” Initiative Presentation (2/11/21)
Managing Visitor Expectations
- Messaging document
- Thank You for your Patience – 11×17 poster
- Thank You for your Patience – 8.5 x 11 poster
Social Media Best Practices – Marshall Communications has written this guide for social media best practices
The Maine CDC has the most updated information on Domestic and International Travel requirements.
- The Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- The Maine Department of Economic and Community Development
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention